Accommodation Case Manager
As the Accommodation Case Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Perform end-to-end workplace accommodation case management under the guidelines of Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), state and federal regulations and Intel policy.
- Engage with employees and managers during interactive discussions regarding physical restrictions, limitations, abilities and accommodation solutions.
- Manage sensitive and complex accommodation cases that involve mental health conditions, workers' compensation and/or medical leaves of absence.
- Collaborate with Intel employees, managers, safety, legal and other internal teams to identify creative solutions to reasonable accommodation requests.
- Lead difficult and direct conversations with employees, managers and stakeholders regarding workplace accommodations, leaves of absence and end of employment.
- Engage with external candidates, where appropriate, during the application and hiring process to address ADA related questions and to implement reasonable accommodations.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive process improvements, policy changes and best practice standardization.
- Prioritize risk-mitigation while providing high-quality case management and customer service through timely, responsive and accurate case administration.
- Ensure case documentation and data collection aligns with OFCCP regulations.
- Research, analyze and resolve, issues related to internal customer queries regarding benefits, policy changes and other internal programs.
- Participate in special projects and use data to influence change that improves employee experience.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Healthcare, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end accommodation, disability, leave of absence, or HR case management with 40+ simultaneously open, active cases.
- 3+ years of experience identifying and recommending workplace accommodations.
- 2+ years of experience working on projects with stakeholder, vendors and senior leaders.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business, Health Care, or a related field.
- Understanding of HR policies around EEOC, FMLA and state equivalent leave laws.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Other LocationsUS, NM, Albuquerque; US, OR, Hillsboro; US, CA, Santa Clara; US, OH, Columbus
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $70,680.00-$106,220.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience