Do YOU like working with customers? Do YOU have a fascination and expertise for information technology?
Intel's mission is to shape the future of technology and to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel's work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences - they're all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
We are fearless - we put our external and internal customers in the center of everything we do - we work together as one team - we value truth and transparency - we embrace diversity
Your area of responsibility:
As an Account Executive in Digital Sales, you will help shape relationships between Intel and our customers in various Verticals. You will be collaborating closely with the Field Sales Team, and you will maintain deep dive engagements with key individuals at your accounts across various technical and business functions. You will be learning from the best Intel sales managers and engineers on how to apply Intel's technology to our partner's businesses.
Your day-to-day activities will include defining optimal Intel-based solutions for and with partners in the Data Center/Cloud, PC Client and IOT segments, including - but not limited to:
- Develop new business and maintain relationships at our accounts through account discovery and relationship building
- Running targeted workshops on technologies, product roadmaps and key solution areas
- Execute Intel Requirements like Training, CRM, Forecasting, Reporting
- Rolling up marketplace feedback, trends, and insights to internal stakeholders
We do believe in a value-based sales approach which is especially important for newly developed areas like AI and Software Sales.
This is a commissioned sales position in the EMEA Digital Sales team and may require occasional national/international travel.
You will be working in the European Digital Sales team, which is part of Intel's Sales and Marketing Group. The team is responsible for the business with Large European Enterprise accounts and partners through deep sales engagements.
You will be part of a diverse and international team of highly capable and experienced technical and commercial account managers.
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure, we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities,
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intels Great Place to Work program which gathers people with similar interests.
We believe in flexible working models. A company car is an option.
Intel is an equal opportunity employer.
To be successful in this exciting and demanding job, you should ideally:
- Be an outstanding talent in communication and have the ability to win others through an open-minded personality
- Have strong results-orientation, pro-activeness, and ability to perform under pressure
- Have the ability to build relationships across all levels with our customers and internally
- Have affinity to technology and a good/basic technical understanding
- Be a natural team player
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master's in engineering or similar area (Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent)
- Previous sales experience through either work experience or student projects ideally in a tech-related industry
- Experience with AI related products and services or Software sales will be a plus
- Vertical Specific knowledge and experience will be a plus
- Fluent in English, any knowledge in another European language will be a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.