Intel - A chance to work at the leading edge of technology? You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
At Intel Finance we pride ourselves on creating an environment where you are challenged to become the most well rounded, effective Financial or Accounting Analyst Professional you can be. When you join Intel Finance, you can expect to support both brilliant technologists and top finance leaders who are working to change the world by creating leading edge technology.
An Insight into What You'll Do:
- Prepares and maintains Intel’s financial records, negotiates and manages audits with audit seniors, manages interactions with external auditors and government authorities, and provides data analysis and insights that help stakeholders understand Intel’s position to make appropriate financial decisions.
- Maintains and analyzes the ledger accounts and prepares internal financial reporting of revenue, sales and tax, and regulatory statutory financial reports.
- Develops, revises, and maintains finance policies, procedures, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures to ensure compliance with generally accepted reporting standards.
- Defines the accounting system roadmap and system requirements for the future and assists or directs system programming resources to develop accounting systems.
- Validates the month end accounts ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the reported results, ensures that schedules are prepared timely in a way that drives insights into the business results, proactively responds to management or auditor questions, and resolves issues.
- Coordinates with statutory auditors and supports local corporate tax compliance, accounting, and reporting, ensuring local statutory accounts are filed on time to the appropriate authorities.
- Supports business partners on accounting automation and adhoc projects and acts as key point of contact for accounting/finance related matters.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate standards and internal controls over financial reporting and operates cross functionally with other departments to ensure proper accounting for new or unique transactions.
An Insight into What You'll Bring:
- Problem Solving- Identifies problems, root causes, and quickly develops solutions.
- Communicative: We develop and deliver information clearly and concisely, in a well-organized manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with an ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of stakeholders, including Finance and Operational peers and Senior management.
- Action Orientation - Pursues work with energy, drive, and a bias for action while maintaining focus and composure. Ability to recognize opportunities and take a leadership role in driving process improvements and cost reduction within the organization.
- Innovation- Takes calculated risks in finding new ways and perspectives to do things.
- Partners: We build professional relationships based on trust, respect, and delivery of results.
- Strong business partnership and influencing skills are essential within Finance and with Operations partners, including proactive liaison across multiple groups and geographically disperse teams.
Work Model for this Role: This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor´s degree in accounting.
- 5+ years of related practical experience in accounting roles.
- Advanced English level
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
- CPA is a plus
- Master´s degree
- Microsoft Excel Macros and Queries.
- Experience with Power BI or any Data visualization or analytics tools.
- Passion and knowledge for Driving process improvements, Automation, standardization, and business process management (BPM).