AI Backend Software engineer
Who we are: AI and Deep Learning are driving transformation in IoT vertical markets globally. We are part of the Internet of Things Group, which is a fast growing multi-billion-dollar business unit today. The industry is accelerating rapidly, and we are looking for the right team members to help drive our next wave of growth as an organization.
The Role: Our product is a two-tier (client-server) interactive artificial intelligence (AI) system. And you will be a key player in developing artificial intelligence products, mainly the server. The server is implemented in a microservice architecture and all the microservices in the server backend are implemented on top of an in-house SDK. As a part of our scaling up process, we need help in developing and maintaining our sever platform which enables many deep learning capabilities.
- Designing and developing new features in the system
- Maintaining and ensuring the quality of the SDK
- Analyzing code efficiency and performing code optimization in the system
- Addressing bugs and issues
- Working in collaboration with other teams contributing to the product
- Proven technical proficiency in writing microservices on Golang
- Sufficient professional experience in software development on Python
- Sufficient professional experience and Familiar with software development concepts (OO principles, software development life cycle, project management, issue tracking, etc.)
- Optional: Knowledge in computer vision and deep learning