AI Infra Application Engineer
סנטה קלרה, קליפורניה Job ID JR0248577 Job Category Software Engineering Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
As an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Infra Application Engineer your role will perform the following:
- Be a technical expert on all Habana products - work closely with the team to secure design wins and lead support of the product.
- Co-work with customers on their data center design with Gaudi accelerators, including rack, power, network, storage, cooling, CPU host, etc.
- Give advisory on customers' system validation/qualification process and success criteria.
- Troubleshooting (onsite or remote) system-level issues (HW/SW/FW) reported on customers side and fixing/triaging it.
- Focal point to backend HW/FW team as well as to OEM vendor.
- Identify the gap between Habana release and production environment on the customer side (OS distribution, kernel, management API, etc.).
- Enable Habana release (FW/KMD/Synapse/Framework/tool) in customer production environment and help customer upgrade smoothly.
- Integrate Habana infra component (K8S device plugin, Docker runtime, etc.) into the production environment (VM/docker/orchestration).
- Develop SW tool/script to meet internal/external requirement.
- Maintain internal development cluster and lab.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral skills:
- Comfortable in a hands-on lab environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently.
- Fast learner.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics.
- 3+ Experience in system management (OS, SW package, FW update, etc.) in Linux world with some customer-facing experience.
- 3+ years of experience in HW/FW/kernel level diagnostic.
- 3+ years of experience in VM/docker/K8S.
- 3+ years of Experience with Python/bash.
- Experience in KMD debugging.
- Experience in DL training/inference workflow.
- Experience in tool development (C/GO/Python/Shell).
- Experience with data center environment and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Intel® x86 based server architecture.
Inside this Business GroupThe Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $156,450.00-$234,770.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience