AI research and development engineer
Job DescriptionSupports software development and engineering of new artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning products and technologies for the enterprise through research, leading to new or improved software products. Researches technological trends and advancements, recommending strategic product enhancements to ensure product relevancy and support revenue growth. Collaborates with industry and academies, participates in industry standard definition, collaborates with product managers and technical groups to address important customer issues, and finds innovative solutions to difficult problems for midterm or longterm time frames. May research to define boundaries, create proof of concepts, or prototype new ideas.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Weakly/Self/Semi-Supervised learning algorithm research and development
- Foundational model training skills between multi-node multi-GPU environments
- Fast and/or streamed data loader between Kubernetes containers
- Comprehensive understandings of model deployment systems for SaaS
- Benchmarking with an emphasis on algorithmic performance and power efficiency
- Understanding of state-of-the-art deep learning theories, techniques, architectures, and optimization strategies
- More than 4 years (Ph.D. case 1+ years) experiences on deep learning research and development
- Excellent problem solving and algorithm design skills
- Ph.D. of deep/machine learning related subject is preferred
- Scientific publications in two or more of deep learning, computer vision, and computer science
- Experience optimizing deep neural networks for efficient training and/or inference
- Familiar to OOP design patterns and unit testing
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
What we offer:
At Intel, we offer a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure - we know that's how innovation happens, and you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Competitive pay and Benefits:
Including stock programs, Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical plan and life insurance, Peer to peer recognition, Lunch card, Multisport Card/Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Opportunities for professional development and growth:
You will work in an international environment within a group of the best professionals in the world, working with the newest technologies. You'll have a chance to take part in advanced development programs, conferences and have free access to a wide library of classroom and online courses, covering both soft and technical skills.
Life and Community:
We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge- flexible working time, benefits and services that support your wellbeing, and the chance to participate in Intel's Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
Our internships offer students a chance to get real-world experience through participation in projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to develop a wide network of industry contacts.
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. At both our offices and in your home, the security and wellbeing of you and your family is our utmost responsibility.
Materials important for you - to learn more about Intel.
Learn more about Intel in Poland: https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
Rewards Experience at Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog