AI Software Solutions Engineer
Intel VPU organization is dedicated to research and development for the future of AI - unprecedented scale for enabling machine intelligence on Edge, desktop, and mobile computers. While achieving a minimal power consumption and tremendous computing power, Intel AI accelerators are targeting daily use for millions of devices. Join the adventure of harnessing the complexity of state-of-art Deep Neural Networks and most advanced AI hardware accelerators in the word. The Neural Network Compiler Optimization team is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a graph theory background and problem-solving skills.
Our team is working to utilize the OpenVINO toolkit and underlying MLIR infrastructure in order to redefine the limits of Neural Networks performance for the Visual Processing Units generations to come. The successful candidate will be part of our efforts to research and develop graph-based compilation algorithms for broad horizontal scaling for the new Neural Network back-end compiler project and will be cooperating on a daily basis with runtime software, research, infrastructure and front-end teams.
- Driving design for a compilation flow that will scale to future Neural Network architectures and target platforms.
- Implementing compilation passes for enabling and optimizing Neural Networks workloads.
- Development of performance analysis, visualization, and profiling tools.
- Integrating and testing changes, owning the tasks execution end-to-end.
- Contributing into compilation features roadmap planning.
If the role sounds interesting, apply now and get to know us during the interviews. You can read more about our mission here :
What We Offer:
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There is no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you will never be bored.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
- The flexibility you need to achieve balance
Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a similar field.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in programming.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Strong production software engineering background, experience with CI, code reviews, paired programming, unit and integration testing.
- Proven track of experience in contributing in large-scale, multi-component software systems.
- Experience in one the following: compiler technologies, computer vision, numerical modelling, high-performance computing, deep-learning frameworks or algorithms.
- Experience in development of graph-based algorithms, e.g. production solutions based on graph coloring, maximum cut, shortest path, etc.
- Experience in AI hardware accelerators, GPU, heterogeneous architectures software development.
- Experience in mapping between Neural Networks architectures and hardware accelerated inference.
- Experience in LLVM/MLIR.
- Python programming skills.