We are looking for a technical talent to join our sales application engineering team. The person will be working with a small team of engineers to enable AI software and hardware for our target customers. You will be responsible for hands-on programming, debugging, validation and testing of next generation neural network models with multiple system configurations (for example, OS's, Accelerators, Adapters, memory, SSDs and others). You should be self-motivated, with an ability to work well within a team or individually.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Hands-on development works in Lab environment
- Writing C++, bash scripts and Python programs for GenAI/AI applications
- Developing Artificial Intelligence demonstration based on Intel Architecture
- Benchmarking Intel solutions against others
- Installing Linux-based servers and accelerators
You must hold the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Minimum Requirements: Must hold a M.S. or PHD degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering. Need to be able to commute when needed.
- At least 8 years of software development/validation/debug experience
- SW experience (C/C++, Java/Perl/Python)
- Expert knowledge of modern Neural Network Algorithms and AI end Applications
- Experience on installing Operating Systems and device drivers is a benefit
- Familiar with Opensource environments, frameworks and resources
- Good command of English to communicate with customers and Intel worldwide colleagues
- Research focus on Artificial Intelligence topics will be considered first
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.