Cloud Systems and Solutions Engineering Intern
Our Xeon Market Readiness Group is looking for a Cloud Systems and Solutions Engineering Intern who will help the team deliver high quality end-to-end solutions in AI, Analytics, HPC, Cloud and Data Platform areas.
You will cooperate with architects and engineers to integrate and optimize software stacks to enable ease of deployment and maximize performance on Intel components in cloud environments by:
- Integrating off-the-shelf analytics and AI tools for validating the solution
- Implementing automation for deployment and benchmarking (Ansible, Terraform)
- Executing benchmark, gathering and analyzing results
- Delivering demos for conferences to showcase Intel features deployed in cloud environments (implementing components in containerized and microservices architecture)
- Continuously learning and deep diving into partners' technologies (Microsoft, Amazon, Google, VMware, Red Hat, SAP, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Fortanix, etc.)
If you want to gain experience in building, tunning and benchmarking cloud stacks, if you like the research, experiments and learning the new things, if you want to have real impact on the customers hardware choices, work with world-wide recognized leaders and deliver reference architectures or solution briefs like:
- Multicloud Analytics Solution with VMware Cloud Foundation: https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/docs/vmw-vcf-solutions-reference-architecture-final.pdf
- Boosting AI Performence with Red Hat OpenShift 4.12 on 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/redhat/openshift-container-4-12-boost-ai-ref-arch.html
- Supply Chain Optimization at Enterprise Scale: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/supply-chain-optimization-at-enterprise-scale.html#gs.34nfg3
you are someone who fits our team.
Work model for this role
This role will be eligible for fully on-site or hybrid work model. Hybrid model allows employees to split their time between working at Intel site and remotely.
Important for us:
- You must be a student in computer science or a related field and have a student status during the whole internship (min. 2 years)
- Linux environment proficiency and bash scripting
- Interest in one or more areas: Cloud, DevOps, AI and Analytics
- Determination, high energy, and enthusiasm in pursuit of the goal
- Good self-organization and attention to details
- Good command of English - written and verbal (at least at B2 level)
- An opportunity to learn/nice to have:
- Troubleshooting experience in Linux based or cloud environments
- Experience in automation (e.g. Ansible, Python), and version control (Git)
- Experience in technologies like: Docker, Kubernetes, Redhat OpenShift, Vmware
- Knowledge of AI tools like Tensorflow, OpenVino, scikit-learn
- Cloud Solutions experience (private and/or public - e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
What we offer:
- Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Learning and getting experience with the latest cloud technologies and Intel server technologies that create the future data center architecture
- Being a part of a creative, dynamic and experienced team with unique cross-technology skills
- Well-equipped campus with a free parking lot
- Integration events, Multisport / Holiday card
- Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Medical and life insurance, ticket restaurant card, employee bonus
- Inside this Business Group
The Data Center and Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCAI delivers the products and technologies - spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.