CPU Architecture Engineer
Do Something Wonderful!
Intel put the Silicon in Silicon Valley. No one else is this obsessed with engineering a brighter future. Every day, we create world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. So, if you have a big idea, let’s do something wonderful together. Join us, because at Intel, we are building a better tomorrow. Want to learn more? Visit our YouTube Channel or the links below!
Help build a new and innovative CPU micro-architecture on Intel’s Atom/E-Core group!
As an Atom CPU Architect, you will have the opportunity to work on the design of CPUs, contributing and learning about the definition, creation and implementation of leading-edge micro-architecture features that will impact compute from client to networking to server. In this smaller team environment, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact with exposure to high level decision making!
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Specify and model novel CPU micro-architectural features.
- Ensure that the hardware implementation matches the model.
- Identify, analyze and resolve subsystem design weaknesses.
- Influence the shaping of future products.
- Define, create, and implement leading-edge micro-architecture features that will impact compute from client to networking to server.
What we need to see (Minimum Qualifications):
The candidate must have a Bachelors in CS, EECS, ECE or related computing discipline and 3+ years’ experience OR a Master’s in CS, EECS, ECE, or related computing discipline OR Phd in CS, EECS, ECE, or related computing discipline in:
- High performance micro-architecture techniques and research
- CPU architecture and micro-architecture simulators, tracing technologies, and performance analysis.
- 6+ months experience or coursework with C++.
How to Stand out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Internship or experience in a CPU design or verification role.
- Advanced skills with Object Oriented Programming (C++/STL).
Here at Intel, we invest in our people. Beyond health, dental, and retirement benefits, Intel’s benefits package includes 14 paid holidays per calendar year, three weeks of paid vacation, and four-week paid sabbatical every four years of employment. Intel also offers employees five bonuses per year dependent on overall company and personal performance, and an employee stock purchase program. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/benefits