DevOps for System validation Student worker
Be part of the Platform Integration and Validation team within Data Platforms Group, which validates at the unit, product, and system level the latest data center solutions from Intel.
This position is for a Student interested in DevOps, Data engineering and test automation, applied to hardware validation. The role is going to assist with Linux system administration, scripting and automated test execution and scheduling on a small computer farm.
The selected candidate will be working in an Agile-Led team and will interact constantly with the Data engineering team in the group, will be also involved on system setup, CI/CD and data cleaning activities.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related STEM field (At least 1 year remaining as an active student).
- 3+ months of experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- 3+ months of experience with Linux OS, on any distribution.
- 3+ months of experience on DevOps activities.
- Advanced English level.
- The position is located in Mexico, it is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
- Version controllers (GitHub, SVN, GitLab, etc.)
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, airflow, Kubernetes.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.