EMEA Automotive and Manufacturing Senior Sales Manager ( f/m/d )
Note: This is a commissioned sales position.
The mission of EMEA Enterprise and Public Sector Sales is to Accelerate the Digital Transformation of our key Customers and Vertical Markets through the adoption and scale of Intel Enabled Cloud to Edge Solutions.
As the EMEA Automotive and Manufacturing Senior Sales Manager you will be accountable for development and execution Intel's sales strategy to exceed sales KPI's and OKR's with Automotive OEMS, Tier 2 Automotive customers and Manufacturing customers.
Development and execution of the strategy in close collaboration with the WW Automotive CoE, which is led from EMEA, is critical to success.
You will be responsible for leading the team of 12 commercial and technical sales people to build and execute sales strategy to:
1. Deliver in-car design wins and revenue to POR
2. Generate and win deals/designs at our customers to sell Intel's cloud to edge portfolio and exceed growth KPIs.
3. Create compelling industry IA Use cases and solutions that partners scale.
To be successful you are expected to maximise results and outcomes through close collaboration across Intel, including with the Automotive BU, Automotive and Manufacturing CoE's, IFS, SMG Partner sales, BU Category and Marketing teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build a strong, multi diverse, sales team that attracts and develops the best talent in the industry
- Ability to engage large EMEA Enterprises at CxO level across targeted verticals
- Create strategic business partnerships between large EMEA Enterprises and Intel BUs.
- As a leader, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, build a strong talent pipeline, develop employees, and manage performance
- Leveraging account-based marketing to enable deep understanding of segments and accounts to drive significant business outcomes for Intel
- Deep Automotive and Manufacturing acumen, sales expertise and executive network gained from extensive industry experience.
- Track record of achieving results in a Sales leadership position whilst managing to budgets
- Strong and proven sales, communication, marketing, and executive relationship management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills/experience in front of large external audiences
- Analytical acumen and the ability to turn research into strategy.
- Experience in building new businesses and business models within strategic accounts and the ecosystem.
- A track record of disciplined management and execution the sales pipeline with all variables and interdependencies to deliver results.
- Knowledge of Intel architecture, strategy, and corporate direction.
- Ability to think strategically and inspire internal and external stakeholders
- A strong background in executive communications.
- Ability to recognize dynamic shifts in the environment and adjust the leadership and organization on an
- ongoing basis with a proven ability to embrace and drive change
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work within an ambiguous environment while driving to stated goals and objectives
- Ability to manage key stakeholder relationships at all levels in a complex matrixed environment
- Business and political acumen to be a respected representative of Intel across business, public an
- A strong background in executive communications
- German native or fluent in both verbal and written communication
- English fluent in both verbal and written communication