Develops scalable, multitenant, enduser applications delivered remotely through a cloud softwareasaservice (SAAS) subscription. Develops multiple tenants utilizing the same software installation (vs. separate installations for each customer) with some level of customization available by tenant, selfservice subscription/user management that enables customers to scale up or down the number of users in realtime within the application itself, and/or large scale data transfer, storage, security, and integration with other systems on a cloud infrastructure. Implements and configures cloud service software such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforces, and Workday. Understands and incorporates business process automation and user experience needs.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to :
- Collaborate with the PO to execute and deliver to the roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Should be able to do the technical design, detailed architecture of the solution working with the domain architects (Data architect, Solution architect, etc).
- Ensure that technical documentation is maintained and up to date.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies like sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives. Help the team continuously improve its processes and adapt to changing requirements
- Contribute to the technical roadmap and align it with the product roadmap, ensuring that technical decisions are in line with the product's strategic goals.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.5+ years of experience in:
- Designing and implementing framework for automated set up and provisioning of SDLC infrastructure.
- CI/CD methodologies, workflows, configuration management (Ansible), pipeline development and tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Github Actions. In any of the following: Artifact Repository Manager Tools, auto-scaling, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), automated monitoring Hands-on Software development experience (REST APIs, Python, Groovy Scripting, Unit testing framework).
- Experience delivering through Agile and DevOps Methodologies.
- Enhancing of deployment using CI/CD tools and extensions.
- Optimizing pipelines and workflows for distributed software systems.
- Experience with Clouds technologies, (AWS, Azure, etc)
Azure DevOps (including building CI/CD pipelines)
- Knowledge of DevOps security practices (Secret management)
- Knowledge of with Monitoring tools (DynaTrace, Grafana, ELK, Prometheus)
- Expert knowledge scripting languages, Python programming, Shell
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems .
- End-to-end understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including build automation, versioning control, code quality, release engineering.
- Experience with Container technologies: Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher / HELM
- Experience writing SQL queries and managing database server
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.