Executive Admin - Global Communication Group
The Intel Global Communications Group is an international team of world class communications professionals spanning public relations, reputation management, corporate communications, executive communications, analyst relations, content, narrative, thought leadership and employee communications. It's a fast paced, dynamic, and exciting environment. This Executive Admin (EA) role directly supports CVP, Chief Communications Officer (CCO).
As a member of the Global Communications Group leadership team, you will be a self-starter, motivated, detail oriented, organized, and a team player. This position plays a key role in indirectly leading our admin community and influencing our organization's culture - it's important to demonstrate a positive, growth mindset and collaborative spirit. You will be expected to partner closely with the Chief of Staff (CoS) to ensure the Office of the CCO is operating efficiently and in unison as one team. You will also work with other senior executives across Intel and their Admin and CoS as required. This position is subject to insider trading restrictions hence may be subjected to 1 to 2 days in office a week as needed.
Your responsibilities as EA will include various administrative and/or project related duties in support of the CCO and CoS which include but are not limited to:
- Anticipate business needs of the leadership team/admin team, proactively formulating and evaluating solutions and/or recommendations to facilitate meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
- Receive, interpret and evaluate the level of significance of information requests, takes appropriate responsive action, and determines when the CCO or CoS should be notified or involved.
- Manages tactical projects as needed, and general administrative duties such as ordering supplies, event support and logistics for QGS and F2F meetings, staff meeting notetaking, maintain accurate and detailed records, etc.
- Coordinates with management and HR to staff and mentor admin team; integrates new admins to ensure understanding of department vision, priorities, and expectations.
- Work with a diverse and dispersed team including senior executive assistants to coordinate activities; may include event support, maintaining organization charts, mailing lists, corporate purchasing, etc.
- Manage assigned tasks/projects with the ability to reassess/and prioritize deadlines for upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Key member of executive office, partnering with CoS in management of CCO schedule and material reviews to prioritize and maximize their time.
- Calendar and Travel support. Complex calendar, travel management and coordination.
- Maintaining schedules, coordinating, planning and logistics for key internal or external meetings and events.
- Serving as an information resource and communication channel for policies and procedures and as a resource for business and office related software applications and tools e.g. Microsoft Office, Teams, Workday, Concur, Expenses etc.
Behavior traits we are looking for:
- Superior attention to quality and detail
- Highly responsive, able to handle highly confidential information.
- teammate partnership in the CCO office
- Ability to be flexible to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative, applies analysis, and reason to problem solving
- Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication skills
- Candidate must have bachelor's degree or higher in any field of study.
- 7+ years of experience in any related role
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with travel itineraries, visa application, expense reporting and Administrative Tools such as Concur and Workday
- Experience with calendar management including coordinating complex meetings that require senior level attendance, external attendees, and video conference room booking, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a senior level executive.
- Understanding of Smartsheet and OneNote to manage notes, agendas, material reviews, etc.
- Highly available and responsive as off hours requests do come in
- Established diverse network and leads with a team-oriented, collaborative, solutions focused attitude
Inside this Business GroupGlobal Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $68,910.00-$103,490.00 (Hourly Role)
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience