The Network and Edge (NEX) Group is seeking an experienced, organized, and proactive Executive Administrative Partner to join our organization. In this role, the successful candidate will provide support to NEX's Network Platform Office (NPO) GM/CTO. The NEX Platform Office serves as the product definition and architecture hub of NEX with a mission to define and deliver a universal edge solution portfolio.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
1. Calendar Management: Provide real time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts. Organizing and managing complex calendar schedule(s) for manager using sound judgement and business knowledge. Maintain agenda, assist in planning appointments, customer meetings, conferences, and F2Fs. Recognize conflicts and address in a timely manner. Work with the Intel admin community, especially executive level admins, to plan and schedule critical meetings based on deliverables, attendee availability, and varying time zones.
2. Meetings: Help prepare for meetings and accurately record minutes where asked. Prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives. Attend and contribute to weekly leadership meetings, keeping the team informed of upcoming deadlines, key dates and events, and key information.
3. Org Management: Provide support for departmental events, quarterly events, and recognition. Create and maintain organizational charts and email distribution lists. Collaborate with administrative and/or operational staff to exchange data and information that enables budget planning and expense control.
4. Travel: Makes extensive travel arrangements according to Intel's Travel Policy including visas. Qualify, prepare and submit corporate expenses for reimbursement.
5. Hiring: Assist in the hiring process, coordinating panel interviews and operating as the hiring assistant. Onboard new members of the team hired internally and externally, assisting with announcements, introductory 1 on 1s, and making necessary tools available from day one. Submit requests in the HR system related to employee movement and organizational database updates.
6. Role Model for Other Admins: Effective organizational skills to improve the efficiency of the administrative process. Cover for fellow admins when needed and help onboard admins new to the organization. Effectively mentor an integrate new admins and ensuring all admins understand departmental procedures and expectations. Builds administrative community, provides learning and training opportunities for other administrative support staff.
The Executive Adminshould possess the following attributes in addition to the qualifications listed below.
Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills: Ability to exercise diplomacy, tact, and judgment in interacting with a wide range of constituents at varying levels of an organization including all staff, administrative staff, and customers.
Embraces a customer-obsessed attitude demonstrating strong customer service orientation.
Leadership and Advocacy: Role model professional behavior and lead administrative team by providing guidance and direction on process and procedures. Foster a culture that values open communication and team-work and encourages engagement.
This position is not eligible for Intel Immigration Sponsorship.
What we need to see (MinimumQualifications):
Candidate must have high school diploma or GED and 7+ years of experience in related roles.
5+ years of experience working as an Administrative Assistant supporting multiple staff.
5+ years of experience with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Working experience with tools such as Workday, Requisition Approval Tool, Concur, SharePoint, and Teams.
How to Stand out (Preferred Qualifications):
Experience managing assignment complexity: Adapts to a fast-paced and dynamic environment with grace and professionalism. Strong project management, problem-solving skills, multitasking.
Experience working with Independence of direction: Exhibits strong creative problem-solving, decision making, and outstanding independent initiative. Creates a plan and implements toward a goal.
Organizational Knowledge: Knowledge of Intel/NEX/NPO and its contribution to the industry as well as an understanding of key stakeholders for collaboration.
Decision Impact: Operates with a learning mindset, anticipating the business needs of the team and proactively developing solutions and/or recommendations to increase team efficiency and effectiveness.
Here at Intel, we invest in our people. Beyond health, dental, and retirement benefits, Intel’s benefits package includes 14 paid holidays per calendar year, three weeks of paid vacation, and four-week paid sabbatical every four years of employment. Intel also offers employees five bonuses per year dependent on overall company and personal performance, and an employee stock purchase program. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/benefits
Inside this Business GroupThe Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $63,662.00-$95,550.00 (Hourly Role)
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience