Experienced Real-Time Embedded Firmware Verification Engineer
Who are we?
An excellent opportunity for a creative and motivated experienced engineer to be part of Intel's P-Core (Performance Core) Group, doing exciting work in the development of next generation P-Core CPU in both Server and Client products. Intel's P-Core group is one of the most important domains with a large impact on Intel's CPU products and corporate profits. Core technology is highly evolving with a huge number of technologies being developed. Intel's core group is in charge of developing the CORE of Intel's next generation of CPUs, taking part in all design phases from initial definitions and studies till mass production. The group makes use of state of the art VLSI design tools and C/C++ firmware tools while meeting very challenging timelines, quality, low power, code area and compute performance constraints. The candidate who will join Intel's Core group to work on pioneering projects, in all Intel's P-cores Center Of Excellence aimed at optimizing Intel's core performance using cutting-edge power-management firmware.
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Verification Engineer, you will work on cutting edge design components that will require deep understanding of a highly complex design architecture. You'll build efficient, innovative and effective simulation environments that exercise designs aiming to prove functionality and power/performance behavior before chip arrives to lab; and suggest improvements / debug failures when these are not as expected. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of verification which ranges from verification planning, test execution, failure debugging, through collecting and closing coverage on both Pre-Silicon and Post-Silicon platforms. You will be a part of a leading dynamic team, and your role will provide vast development and leading opportunities.
The open position is in Petah-Tikva Intel site.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 6 years of engineering experience
- At least 3 years of C++/Python coding in firmware (both Pre-Si and Post-Si environments)
- Very sharp learning curve, independent and autodidact
- Architectural (system and firmware) background - Big advantage
- Firmware development environments and methodologies knowledge - Big advantage
- Experience in Firmware design/architecture - Big advantage
- VLSI experience - advantage
- Familiarity with CPU-s architecture - advantage