Intel - A chance to work at the leading edge of technology? You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
At Intel Finance we pride ourselves on creating an environment where you are challenged to become the most well rounded, effective Financial or Accounting Analyst Professional you can be. When you join Intel Finance, you can expect to support both brilliant technologists and top finance leaders who are working to change the world by creating leading edge technology
Finance Business Analyst requires proficiency and working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Consistently utilizes and applies financial, accounting, business and risk management strategies and concepts. Autonomously evaluates and analyzes financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments, and solutions. Provides financial advice, counseling, and recommendation that significantly influences the decision-making process and direction of varying levels of business leaders including project leads, managers, operational business groups and factories. Independently develops financial budgets, plans, forecasts to further the development and achievement of business objectives. Evaluates cost and return on financial and investment decisions. Independently evaluates accounting and reporting and recommends solutions to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting. Inadequacies in performance and erroneous decisions can lead to inefficient use of resources and loss of business. Plans, performs and schedules own work with general management direction. Assignments are delivered in the form of overall goals and expected results.
An Insight into What You'll Do:
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions to make informed investment decisions.
- Provide Financial analysis support for ad-hoc strategy projects
- Closing the books, analyzing variances and trends against budget
- Ensures compliance integrity of external and Internal reporting standards and corporate policies.
- Support and Maintain Finance master data hierarchy structure of the operational group and respective purchasing Approval.
- Responsible for close and reporting in accordance with US GAAP or any local requirement.
An Insight into What You'll Bring:
- Communicative: We develop and deliver information clearly and concisely, in a well-organized manner.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with an ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of stakeholders, including Finance and Operational peers and Senior management.
- Action Orientation - Pursues work with energy, drive, and a bias for action while maintaining focus and composure. Ability to recognize opportunities and take a leadership role in driving process improvements and cost reduction within the organization.
- Partners: We build professional relationships based on trust, respect, and delivery of results.
- Good business partnership and influencing skills are essential within Finance and with Operations partners, including proactive liaison across multiple groups and geographically disperse teams.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or advance student in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1+ year of related practical experience in financial or accounting roles.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Advanced English Level
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
- Experience with Power BI or any Data visualization or analytics tools.
- Passion and knowledge for Driving process improvements, Automation, standardization, and business process management (BPM).
- Microsoft Excel Macros and Queries.