Forecast and Planning Analyst
Intel - A chance to work at the leading edge of technology? You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
At Intel Finance we pride ourselves on creating an environment where you are challenged to become the most well rounded, effective Financial Analyst Professional you can be. When you join Intel Finance, you can expect to support both brilliant technologists and top finance leaders who are working to change the world by creating leading edge technology.
An Insight into What You'll Do:
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions to make informed investment decisions.
- Perform budget reviews to different levels of management to improve financial business decisions
- Provide Financial analysis support for ad-hoc strategy projects
- Closing the books, analyzing variances and trends against budget
- Ensures compliance integrity of external and Internal reporting standards and corporate policies.
- Support and Maintain Finance master data hierarchy structure of the operational group and respective purchasing Approval.
- Responsible for close and reporting in accordance with US GAAP or any local requirement.
An Insight into What You'll Bring:
- Problem Solving- Identifies problems, root causes, and quickly develops solutions.
- Communicative: We develop and deliver information clearly and concisely, in a well-organized manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with an ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of stakeholders, including Finance and Operational peers and Senior management.
- Action Orientation - Pursues work with energy, drive, and a bias for action while maintaining focus and composure. Ability to recognize opportunities and take a leadership role in driving process improvements and cost reduction within the organization.
- Innovation- Takes calculated risks in finding new ways and perspectives to do things.
- Partners: We build professional relationships based on trust, respect, and delivery of results.
- Strong business partnership and influencing skills are essential within Finance and with Operations partners, including proactive liaison across multiple groups and geographically disperse teams.
Work Model for this Role:This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of related practical experience in financial or accounting roles.
- 2+ years of experience on Financial Analysis, Budgeting& Planning, forecasting and business modeling.
- Advanced English level
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
- Experience with Power BI or any Data visualization or analytics tools.
- Passion and knowledge for Driving process improvements, Automation, standardization, and business process management (BPM).
- Microsoft Excel Macros and Queries.