HW Verification Engineer
Who we are - Whether in your PC or in the datacenters behind the cloud, we design Intel CPUs that are at the very heart of enabling amazing experiences for every person on earth. You will be joining a winning team of engineering excellence and playing a central role in developing Intel's future product lines.
Core Level Validation (CLV) Team stands in the front line before Core IP Deliverable and get a very high focus from project management. The aim of the Team to verified Core Nucleus features, power management flows and external Core interfaces to Memory and SOC.
What are we looking for - The Pcore Group Is looking for talented a passionate pre-silicon verification engineer to define and develop validation methodologies in terms of stimulus, coverage and test environment for Intel Main CORE IP Which is being used in Desktops, Notebooks, Servers and Cloud CPUs all over the world. As part of this job you will work with clusters validation teams, designers, Architects, project managements and verification engineers. You will required to identify validation gaps, bring creative solutions during the execution stage, lead global validation activates and define plans for next projects.
What you will do - In this role you will be responsible for defining and implementing Intel's core new features logical verification, includes tests writing, checkers development and debug in the most advanced verification environments in the market.
We believe in long-term mutual growth and invest in teaching you the inner workings of Intel's leading processors, software development processes, verification techniques, design methodologies and more. You will work with architects, design and verification engineers to build the future of CPU technology.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in Pre-Silicon Verification environments - advantage.
- Experience with RTL design, Verilog and simulation, debug tools such as Verdi, System Verilog based verification techniques - advantage.
- Familiarity with CPU architecture - advantage.
- Knowledge in Perl/Python and Linux OS.
- Experience in development of integrated software and/or hardware environment - advantage.
- Experience in working with SVTB UVM or Specman (e) - advantage.
- Team player, passionate, energetic, motivated, and drive global activates.