- Develops Japan Datacenter and/or Business PC Client marketing strategies, product positioning and messages which deliver against corporate brand and business unit sales goals.
- Executes marketing strategies to meet objectives across marketing dynamics, competition and customer needs while working within set budgets.
- Develops strategic plan to execute content, campaigns, events, product launch activities and other customer engagement opportunities which support business objectives through strategic Go-To-Market plans and processes.
- Develops and tracks key performance indicators to continually improve marketing initiatives.
- Designs business cases to support new marketing strategies, budgets, projects, and marketing plans.
- 8+ years of Marketing and/or Sales in Japan market
- Native level Japanese language skill
- BtoB marketing experience
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking)
- Teamworking/stakeholder management skills
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.