NMDM F9 Quality and Reliability Engineer
You will be joining the New Mexico Disaggregation Manufacturing, Quality and Reliability (QnR) team at our Intel site in NM US, Rio Rancho, which is the home for our most advanced packaging technologies (Foveros, Die prep/sort, Wafer Level Assembly and C4). F9 is extensively working to ramp our new semiconductor packaging technologies to millions of units per week in HVM environment.
As Quality and Reliability Eng (QRE), you will work closely with Die Prep/Wafer Level Assembly Module Engineers and Process integration team.
Being part of CQN (Corporate Quality Network) you will regularly collaborate with QnR TD teams, product QRE from the various Intel's business units and with your peers across other similar Intel sites in US, Europe, and Asia. We are strong believers in partnership, collaboration, and teamwork.
You will join and become integral part of our small, dynamic, and dedicated QnR group which will help you to integrate into your role and will expect your full commitment and dedication in return.
Your responsibilities include:
- Excursion management, providing support in TO3, supporting and providing leadership amidst complex and impactful MRBs.
- Owning the qualification of manufacturing ramps to high volume, ensuring the quality and reliability of products and processes sustainably meet organizational requirements.
- Synthesizing and extracting insights from structured and unstructured data using statistics and machine learning to determine the disposition of products and systems that do not meet required specifications.
- Defining and Specifying inspection and testing mechanisms, conducting quality assessments and audits, and evaluating materials, processes, and techniques used in production to confirm compliance to quality standards associated with products and production equipment.
- Owning health and performance indicators for product quality and reliability that drive optimization of cost, ramp, and volume upside efforts.
- Driving continuous process improvement and proactive quality programs in the factories to develop a quality culture mindset.
- Representing quality and reliability function in product engineering and product development forums and making recommendations in design or formulation to improve system and/or process and product reliability.
- Developing and implementing systems and capabilities for early detection and containment of excursions, conducting risk assessments, and dispositioning discrepant material.
- Responding to customer reported issues related to manufacturing and providing engineering solutions to address customer concerns and improve customer experience.
- Participate in Change control, supplier audit, and driving supplier continuous improvement.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Material Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
- 2+ years of semiconductor company experience
- 1+ years of semiconductor relevant experience in reliability.
- Master degree in Material Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or related field of study or Master's degree with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in any of the following areas:
Reliability Statistics, Reliability Verification, Semiconductor Device Physics, Semiconductor Equipment and Fabrication, Statistical Process Control, Statistics and Data Analytics, Data Mining, Defect Density Analysis, Defect Metrology, Design of Experiments (DOE) Principles, Design Validation, Fabrication Process, Failure Analysis, Failure Modes, Fault Isolation, Probability and Statistics, Quality and Reliability, Reliability Fundamentals Reliability Modeling and Measurement.