Practical Engineering student for Gas group � Kiryat Gat
This position is in Corporate Services (CS) organization in Intel Kiryat Gat.
Corporate Services(Production Infrastructures)supports all technical and logistics aspects required in order to maintain 24/7 manufacturing at the Clean Room at Intel Kiryat Gat.
As part of your role you will be working in the gas operation area in CS, requested to verify systems are functioning well, perform all maintenance activities on the equipment and monitoring the
You will be working in shifts schedule. Systems activities on the shift includes: Read and Rounds, coordination and management of activities, performance of
repairs and advanced trouble shooting of equipment (which includes mechanical and electronic systems) and management of excursions based on RFC'S.
- You should be studying/registered for a Practical Engineering diploma studies (and not Bsc in Engineering) in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechantronics/ Water/Chemical/ Gaz.
- Minimum 3 full semesters to graduation
- Ability to work 3 shifts a week or more.
- Work in shifts (08:00-20:00/20:00-08:00) including during the nights, holidays or weekends.
Additional qualifications include:
- High Technical skills - previous technical experience is an advantage
- High level and experience with EXCEL and Microsoft Office
- Multitasking and ability to set priorities indepentally
- Great team relations
- High customer orientation
- Good communication skills both in Hebrew and in English (writen and spoken)
- Self-learning ability