SAP Developer - SAP Order to Cash
The Integrated Device Manufacturing 2.0 (IDM 2.0) Acceleration Office (IAO) is a new team responsible for creating the internal foundry model within Intel that will power the next phase of our IDM 2.0 strategy. Implementing an internal foundry model means significant transformation to Intel's Supply Chain. Within the Supply Chain IT Organization, the Order To Cash team is chartered with delivering and maintaining OTC capabilities that equip the business to capture value through consistent, accurate, reliable, and cutting-edge off-the-shelf solutions within the SAP S/4 HANA Platform. The OTC team is looking for a seasoned IT SAP Application Developer to join the Order Execution - Team. The role of the SAP Application Developer focuses on design and development of information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Analyzing new and evolving business requirements and map them to technical requirements.
- Identifying data needed to model business requirements, develop data architecture to support the requirements.
- Identifying user interface needs and design/develop them to meet user requirements.
- Partnering with IT Systems Analysts for developing Supply Chain capabilities in SAP S/4
- Supporting and partnering with application users to explain results and resolve any data and system issues.
Additional responsibilities of the role:
- Develop unit tests, or automated test cases, to validate the quality of code before turning over for QA/UAT testing.
- Work with contingent workforces in other countries/geos and drive their work and quality.
- Work with peers across other IT groups to complete initiatives for broader Intel goals
- Work to keep applications up to date on current technologies.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Motivated and committed to teamwork.
- Highly collaborative and detailed oriented
- Strong desire to learn and internalize the business.
- Excellent problem-solving, analysis, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing SAP solutions across Supply Chain Management areas on S/4HANA.
- Familiarity with - Order Management, SAP E-Commerce, Web Services, and Integration.
- ETL, Scrum, Agile
- Packaged and Open-Source Software (SAP S/4 HANA, ABAP Development)
- Experience in developing applications in various modules of SAP including Sales and Distribution
- Experience in ABAP development including ABAP OO development, ABAP Objects, Script, Smart Forms and Adobe Forms, Classical and Interactive Reports List and Grid Reports, Report and Dialog Programming, BAPI and BADI's, User Exits and Enhancements, RFC, BDC, LSMW, Module Pool, Function Module, Procedures, Tab Strip Controls, Dynamic Internal Table, ALE/EDI/IDOC, Workflow, Web-Dynpro, and SAP PI/PO
- Developing code in ABAP, SQL Server, SSIS / SSRS, Gitlab/ Web API, WCF Service and REST API, APIGEE
- Familiarity with SAP FIORI Apps
- Planning, Defect, and Incident Management tools like JIRA
- SAFe/Agile practices and Dev Ops principles
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with team members, customers, and other Intel organizations
- A strong team player with initiative, self-motivation, and flexibility in dealing with ambiguous situations
- Must be flexible to work with remote teams, and handling multiple tasks in a dynamic IT environment
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $99,487.00-$149,235.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience