Senior DevOPS Engineer (Team Lead)
As a Senior DevOps software engineer, you will work in the team responsible for the cloud deployment of the Intel Geti platform, which enables teams to rapidly develop AI models. Our intuitive computer vision solution reduces the time needed to build models by easing the complexities of model development and harnessing greater collaboration between teams. Most importantly, the Intel Geti platform unlocks faster time-to-value for digitalization initiatives with AI. You can read more about the product at geti.intel.com.
Our system is designed with a microservice architecture deployed on a Kubernetes stack. We are looking for a hands-on engineer with experience in some of the domains below. You will work in our DevOps team to develop our CI/CD processes, and cloud infrastructure, as well as advise our wider team on how to scale our system in the cloud and shorten our development lifecycle. You will join our project at a transformational time as we are gearing up to release our software as a cloud model to democratize artificial intelligence.
Your responsibilities as a Senior DevOps software engineer will include:
- Technical leadership of the devops team
- Cooperating with the architects on translating high level designs and requirements into technical designs and epics
- Cooperating with other team leadersto build concise solutions while delivering functionalities
- Improving our CI/CD pipeline to support a SaaS deployment model.
- Deploying Intel Getion AWS infrastructure.
- Designing and developing monitoring and reporting features to measure the reponsiveness and reliability of the system.
- BS or MS in CS with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum processes
- Experience with DevOps concepts for SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for security and CI/CD in a cloud environment.
- Experience with either AWS infrastructure or the Kubernetes stack.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and results-oriented skills.
Additional (at least one of):
- Experience with CI/CD and GitOps for cloud projects (Jenkins X, Tekton, Argo CD, etc).
- Experience with AWS and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform).
- Experience with Kubernetes configuration management (e.g., Helm, Kustomize, jsonnet, etc).
- Experience with Kubernetes deployment strategy (blue/green, canary releases, GitOps).
- Experience with Istio and Kubernetes networking.
Optional but preferred:
- Some exposure to artificial intelligence and MLOps concepts.
- Experience scaling microservices in the cloud.
- Experience with databases (e.g., Postgres, and MongoDB) and event-driven systems (e.g., Kafka) DBaaS.
What we offer:
At Intel, we offer a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure - we know that's how innovation happens, and you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Competitive pay and Benefits:
Including stock programs, Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical plan and life insurance, Peer to peer recognition, Lunch card, Multisport Card/Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Opportunities for professional development and growth:
You will work in an international environment within a group of the best professionals in the world, working with the newest technologies. You'll have a chance to take part in advanced development programs, conferences and have free access to a wide library of classroom and online courses, covering both soft and technical skills.
Life and Community:
We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge- flexible working time, benefits and services that support your wellbeing, and the chance to participate in Intel's Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
Our internships offer students a chance to get real-world experience through participation in projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to develop a wide network of industry contacts.
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. At both our offices and in your home, the security and wellbeing of you and your family is our utmost responsibility.
Materials important for you - to learn more about Intel.
Learn more about Intel in Poland: https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
Rewards Experience at Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog