Sr. Administrative Partner
Are you ready to be part of the best team on the planet? Team US OEM and Strategic Account Sales drive the direct US billing revenue and is responsible for the majority of the revenue driven through LOEMs. We are looking for a rock star high energy Administrative Assistant who is experienced, organized and proactive to provide high quality administrative support to 4-5 directors.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Strong calendar management, keen ability to shift priorities and deadlines, booking/managing domestic/international travel.
- Skills to assess the importance of a meeting, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties quickly and accurately.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates strong accuracy and attention to detail to manage phone distribution lists and divisional logistics needs.
- Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools including Office, Teams, Intel tools, purchasing and finance systems.
- Experience with sensitive documentation, maintain the utmost confidentiality for sensitive business matters, and correspondence.
- Assists in coordinating activities for the managers supported, plan, and coordinate logistics for external/internal virtual/in-person events.
- Additional duties include managing tactical projects, general administrative duties such as order supplies, etc.
- Works professionally with Org Admin Lead and other Senior and Executive admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs.
Disclaimer: Role can be hybrid or remote, location is flexible within the USA. Preferred candidate will be located in: Chicago, IL or Austin, TX.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced cross-cultural environment.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external personnel.
- Work without frequent direct supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communicator, customer service oriented.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Other LocationsUS, IL, Chicago; US, OR, Hillsboro; US, TX, Austin; US, CA, Los Angeles; US, AZ, Phoenix
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $52,510.00-$78,590.00 (Hourly Role)
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience