Design/Architecture Verification lead/manager for Thunderbolt and LAN products:
Candidate should have solid track record of working on complex designs with hands on experience on architecting and developing test-bench, test-bench components, test-planning and execution of testplan, coverage development and closure. Candidate should have working experience with global teams spread across different geography and time-zones.
- Development of detailed test plans and driving the execution of test plan, including functional coverage in Thunderbolt (all generations) and LAN products.
- Understanding the existing test bench setup and look for opportunities to improve the existing test bench.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-functional teams across geos, align and negotiate the program objectives, and lead team through planning, execution, and closure.
- Bringing your management skills to the team, drive and support individual development and goal definition, while aligning team vision for outstanding results.
- Your commitment to innovating as a team demonstrated through excellent communication, and independently driving tasks to completion with ownership and accountability.
- Design verification experience 12+ years (complex IP at Unit, Sub-system, or Top-level), Experience managing an engineering team.
- Ability to influence organizational objectives and align teams.
- Expert knowledge of verification languages and methodologies (System Verilog, UVM, Specman)
- Strong knowledge of protocols like PCIe, USB, DP preferrable. Knowledge of Type-C/Thunderbolt is a plus.
- Excellent planning and communication skills, with strong ability to collaborate across sites and disciplines.
- Strong understanding the design and verification life cycle.
- Hands on experience with coverage planning, coding, and coverage closure.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree preferred with emphasis in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to deliver purposeful computing experiences that unlock people's potential - allowing each person use our products to focus, create and connect in ways that matter most to them. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.