SAP Data and Reporting Specialist - Credit and Collections
This role will own data conversions and reporting requirements, as part of S4 implementation for Treasury, specifically Credit and Collections.
Intel is an industry leader and a catalyst for technology innovation and products that revolutionize the way we live. Our purpose is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. Intel is amid a transformational journey to deliver on its ambitious IDM 2.0 strategy which includes significant manufacturing expansions and the creation of a foundry to serve internal and external customers. This position is a new role in our overall ERP transformation that will enable our strategy.
This role is focusing on Corporate Credit and Collections data and reporting requirements, including Collections and Disputes, Automated AR cash process, Accounts Receivable and Master data. There may be a need in support to other Treasury areas as well (mainly cash management).
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Influence the design of master data relevant for Credit and Collections
- Document process changes related to master data and data governance
- Oversee data conversion - ensure data accuracy, meeting company's standards and the business requirements
- Gather reporting requirements and document business logic
- Prepare Reports functional specs and documentation to IT
- Ownership of data and reports testing. Analyze and validate test results to identify any issues or discrepancies.
- Create and maintain business partner relationships with users, IT, external consultants and internal data and reporting teams
- Contribute to the development and execution of the cutover plan related to data and reports.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Communication and planning skills
- Work on a fast-paced team and adapt to rapidly changing situations and conditions as well as a drive and bias for action
- Draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Problem-solving: Identify breakdowns, analyze potential causes, create innovate solutions.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Business, Accounting, information systems, industrial engineering or related field + 3 years of related practical experience or Master degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, information systems, industrial engineering or related field + 2 years of related practical experience
- 2 years of experience working with SAP, SAP products, order to cash / Treasury processes
- Experience with data management and governance
- SQL and experience with databases
- Proficient knowledge of SAP table structure / MDG / MDM
- Proficient knowledge of Intel systems such as FAE, Azure Cloud Analytics
- Experience with Power BI or any Data visualization or analytics tools
- Experience using/implementing SAP S4 Hana
Inside this Business GroupAs members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Other LocationsUS, OR, Hillsboro; US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $84,745.00-$127,117.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience