Business Intelligence Intern
Do Something Wonderful!
Intel put the Silicon in Silicon Valley. No one else is this obsessed with engineering a brighter future. Every day, we create world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. So, if you have a big idea, let’s do something wonderful together. Join us, because at Intel, we are building a better tomorrow. Want to learn more? Visit our YouTube Channel or the links below!
Do you want to engineer the future? The E-core CPU team is powered by some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the industry and we need you. Intel is during an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person. We are designing future generations of high-performance E-core CPUs using the most advanced and innovative process technologies. This industry leading performance per watt CPU helps power the latest generation of Intel laptops and desktops, 5G base stations, micro-servers and other Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning devices. If you are looking to grow and develop your skillsets while be surrounded by highly motivated and knowledge teammates, then this is the organization for you.
E-Core CPUs are:
- Powering the latest Intel 13th Generation laptops, desktops and high-end gaming platforms.
- Engine that is driving 5G communications by serving as the base-station that delivers essential data from your electronic devices across the world at maximum bandwidth.
- Brains in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning devices.
- Powering the latest Google Chromebooks that is enabling a full virtual learning experience for many students.
The Business intelligence Intern works with internal customers to understand and articulate business processes, map them to business intelligence requirements, and implement them into indicators. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- They work with other team members to develop business intelligence solutions and provide support to the BI systems and ongoing analysis needs.
- This includes understanding the data and where to get it, extraction of the data, processing it, and turning it into a graphical representation on the web.
- Other than BI development, the candidate may also engage/assist in Project Schedule Management and data automation. Stakeholders are located across multiple geographies, and hence clarity of communication is a must.
This internship is expected to have a 9-11 month full time commitment in Hillsboro Oregon.
The Business intelligence Intern should possess the attributes below:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer engagement skills.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and interaction skills.
- Excellent self-learning and self-starting abilities.
What we need to see (Minimum Qualifications):
- Pursuing a Masters in Information Systems/ Business Analytics or Data Science student or similar with equivalent knowledge with at least 1 year left before graduation.
- 3+ months experience with SQL.
- 3+ months experience with Power BI or similar tools (Tableau, Qlik, etc.) and familiarity with best practices in Data Visualization.
- 3+ months experience with Python and Dataframes.
How to Stand out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Knowledge or experience with Power Pivot, SSAS or DAX.
- Experience with Splunk
- Machine Learning Libraries in Python
Here at Intel, we invest in our people. Beyond health, dental, and retirement benefits, Intel’s benefits package includes 14 paid holidays per calendar year, three weeks of paid vacation, and four-week paid sabbatical every four years of employment. Intel also offers employees five bonuses per year dependent on overall company and personal performance, and an employee stock purchase program. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/benefits