Module Development Engineer (OATDF PCM SDX)
Intel's Sort/Test Technology Development (STTD) group is an exciting place to work towards driving world-class innovations in manufacturing and process control. This position is for a role as a STTD PCM (Probe Card Metrology) Module Engineer within the Sort program.
Responsibilities included but not limited to the followings:
- Develop, qualify and deploy into production new Sort Interface Unit (SIU) tooling technology and metrology/inspection tooling solutions to enable next generation testing of Intel's products.
- This requires understanding and developing new equipment, hardware upgrades and/or new software capabilities.
- Supporting STTD development programs including new SIU tooling qualification, supplier qualification, SIU dispositioning, new product introductions, setting up manufacturing systems and automation interaction.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated leadership within technical teams
- Strong ability to multitask with good tolerance of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see Intel U.S. Immigration Sponsorship Information.
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience OR
- M.S. degree with 2+ years of experience, OR
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or related Engineering field with 1+ year of experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing or laboratory operation experience Strong technical problem solving and debug skills
- Intel tool install/qualification experience
- Scripting/programming experience
- Wafer Sort, Die Sort or related manufacturing floor experience