Module Engineering Manager - Returnship
Have you taken a career break and had your resume rejected because of your resume gap? Intel is offering 16-week paid returnships for experienced professionals ready to return to the workforce. If you have taken a break of at least one year for the following reasons we welcome, you to apply:
- Starting or raising a family
- Military service/military spouse
- Community service/volunteer work
- Caring for a family member or self
- Underemployment (working in a position unrelated to your professional or academic career)
At Intel we are excited to have a Return-to-Work program because we appreciate the skills individuals who are returning to work can offer. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce.
This position is on-site during the 16-week returnship program. The goal of this program is to hire individuals who were successful throughout the program duration. A full-time offer will be on-site.
This position is in the LTD-Manufacturing Development team working in one of the most advanced semiconductor clean room facilities in the world. You will have the opportunity to be responsible for several multi-million-dollar processing tools, working directly with highly skilled technicians to achieve top levels of performance. You will be developing the manufacturing maintenance and operational systems on future manufacturing technologies before they are transferred out to Intel fabs worldwide.
What you will be considered for:
LTD-M Metals Module is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead an on-shift team to support high volume manufacturing in the factory with robust and sustainable solutions and plans and provides resources to meet expectations around safety, quality, output, and affordability/cost while continuously improving team productivity/efficiency. Drives results by inspiring people, role modeling Intel values, developing the capabilities of others, and ensuring a productive work environment.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Have technical acumen.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Shift 4 (nights frontend) PM-AM: Sun-Tues and alternating Saturday nights.
- Shift 5 (days frontend) AM-PM: Sun-Tues and alternating Wednesday days.
- Shift 6 (nights backend) PM-AM: Wed-Sat and alternating Sunday nights.
- Shift 7 (days backend) AM-PM: Thurs-Sat and alternating Wednesday days.
You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. The experience listed below may be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Candidates must have been out of the paid technical workforce for at least one year.
- The candidate must have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor of Science OR Associates degree in STEM (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related STEM field)
- OR 3+ Years of Experience in the Military
- AND 2+ years related experience in technical/manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience in semiconductor factory operations.
- Experience as a technical team leader.