SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) Analyst
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Identifies business requirements, functional and system specifications that meet business user requirements, maps them to systems capabilities and recommends technical solutions utilizing SAP PaPM.
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions that align with industry best practices and meet critical objectives.
- Configures SAP PaPM system settings and options, plans, and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing, and creates systems specifications.
- Develop and implement custom solutions and sophisticated models to support complex financial analysis and reporting.
- Identifies test scenarios and cases, executes test cases, documents test results, test scripts and provides quality assurance results to the business.
- Examines current cost and profitability business procedures, system practices and IT modification design and recommends new improved ones.
- Designs new computer programs and systems by analyzing business requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
- Performs troubleshooting, solves complex bug issues in production systems or applications, and collaborates with subject matter experts on issues.
- Anticipates complex issues and discusses within and outside of project team to maintain open communication.
- Serves as a technical lead on a subsystem or small feature(s), manages projects of small to medium size and complexity, performs tasks, and applies expertise in subject area to meet deadlines.
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization and efficiency in profitability and performance management business processes and system performance.
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial planning, forecasting and profitability analysis.
- Strong communication with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and provide innovative solutions utilizing SAP PaPM.
- Analyze financial data to identify key performance indicators and drivers of profitability.
- Expertise in large scale business transformation.
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; able to mediate opposing viewpoints; work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed organization.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 4+ years of experience -OR- a master’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3+ years of experience -OR- a PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 1+ years of experience in:
4+ years of proven experience as a SAP PaPM Systems Analyst, Developer or Consultant with successful implementations and system evolution including configuration and customization capabilities.
4+ years of proven experience translating functional requirements into a technical solution utilizing SAP PaPM.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
SAP certification in Profitability and Performance Management.
Proven experience with SAP solutions including Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC), SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), SAP Controlling, COPA, PaPM, Project Systems, EPPM and S4 HANA.
Strong understanding of financial transactional flow in SAP.
Proven track record and experience in SAP Central Finance implementations in a highly complex systems and project environment.
Proven track record of collaboration across multiple organizations, business partners and stakeholders.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Other LocationsUS, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $99,487.00-$149,235.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience