SAP System Analyst - AR, Credit and Collections
The Integrated Device Manufacturing 2.0 (IDM 2.0) Acceleration Office (IAO) is a new team responsible for creating the internal foundry model within Intel that will power the next phase of our IDM 2.0 strategy. Implementing an internal foundry model means establishing our current Manufacturing Service plus Intel Foundry Services as its own operating segment and Profit and Loss Statements within Intel. This means partnering to create consistent processes, systems and guardrails between our business unit, design, and manufacturing teams. This allows us to implement industry best business practices and capabilities to help Intel deliver leading products and services.
IAO is seeking an SAP AR, Credit & Collections leader with a strong track record of building end to end architectures to drive the technical foundation for Intel’s dynamic business environment. This requires partnering and collaborate across business groups while leading innovation and positive change. Key areas of focus are Financial Accounting, Central Finance, Corporate Consolidations, Indirect Tax, and Finance Master Data.
The SAP AR, Credit & Collections Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading an agile team that designs, builds, and deploys the next generation of optimized accounts receivable and customer credit solution at Intel leveraging leading edge technology.
- This individual will be involved in all aspects of the development process including requirements gathering with key stake holders, developing technical design, configuring the new system, interfacing with various applications and teams, development, and deployment.
- Defining systems requirements, designing, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under deadlines.
- Responsible for implementing the designed solution meeting business needs and providing best practices experience in their area.
- Responsible to manage solution scope within standard software capabilities to degree possible.
- Works closely with business teams to verify requirements are captured in the solution design.
- Works with other process leads to communicate cross functional requirements.
- Assist Business teams with Problem and Incident Management.
- Working closely with the SAP Development team to enhance or create custom enhancements, reports, and interfaces to solve business issues.
- Troubleshooting SAP system technical and functional issues, coordinating issue resolution across appropriate teams in a timely and professional manner
- Supporting and improving existing functionality.
- Coach & mentor other team members.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong understanding of transactional process flow in SAP.
- Willing to lead requirements and influence the design of repeatable and scalable processes.
- Success in fast-paced programs and/or projects. Fast Learner.
IAO is a fun and highly collaborative team that provides a unique, front-seat opportunity to lead change across the full scope of Intel's business. If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity for influence and to shape a key component of Intel's future, and you are willing to embrace the pace and ambiguity that comes with this challenge, then we encourage you to apply.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience as a Tech Lead, with ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to SAP leveraging BAPIs and other standard SAP tools
- 8+ plus years of experience in accounts receivables, collections management, dispute management, credit management and SAP solutions.
- Strong understanding of transactional process flow in SAP
- Ability to lead requirements and influence the design of repeatable and scalable processes.
- Experience collaborating across multiple organizations, business partners and stakeholder.
- Expertise in large scale business transformation
- Experience driving the design, development, testing and implementation of reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows in AR, collections, dispute and credit management.
- Experience in AR, collections, dispute and credit management.
- Experience with SAP GL configuration and of Intercompany processes
- Experience in FI integration with Order to Cash processes.
- Exposure to BRIM and Vistex.
- Expertise in Financial Accounting, Central Finance and Finance Master.
- Expertise in working with the project team to ensure smooth, efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements.
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Agile experience.
- S4 experience.
- Experience in the software engineering development lifecycle process.