As a Si-Photonics silicon Planner, you will be accountable for ensuring supply is globally positioned to maximize factory fulfillment of customer orders through proactive planning and inventory and business-strategy product life cycle management and execution to support Intel growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Intel's Si-photonics business strategies and support the Intel SPPD group's growth. It requires a broad understanding of Intel supply chain linkage and the full ecosystem.
The SPPD Silicon Planner will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Interacting with SPPD BU ops, marketing, and customer counterparts to understand the business environment and articulate business recommendations on weekly upside requests and monthly forecasts to Intel internal fab as well as external vendors.
- Analyzing forecasted demand and populating silicon-dependent requirements are key responsibilities for this position to recommend supply strategy from wafer out to final Module product.
- Performs a variety of analysis that help evaluate supply chain planning activities.
- Develops, optimizes, coordinates, and drives execution of supply chain planning schedules, forecasts, materials, build plan and capacity requirements, business and inventory strategies to meet customer requirements for supply chain areas such as, but not limited to revenue and/or warranty demands.
- Conducts what-if scenario planning for engineering, products, processes, and inventory strategies as directed.
- Influences and recommends issue resolution strategies in supply chain planning area.
- Resolves inventory issues, such as the depth, timing, and efficient flow of inventory, which support short term as well as long term business objectives.
- Understands and applies thorough knowledge of demand, revenue, and/or warranty opportunities with no supply, demand at risk or other contingency scenarios to influence key business decisions.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative inputs to demand management to optimize supply/demand balancing within constraints.
- Plans, prepares, issues and controls supply chain schedules and materials requirements.
- Coordinates with suppliers to ensure seamless material management.
- Evaluates supply chain capacity needs and capabilities to support business strategies.
- Interfaces with subcontractors for price, contracts, performance, and negotiations.
Disclaimer: Role can be hybrid or remote, location is flexible within the USA. Preferred candidate will be located in: Hillsboro, OR, Phoenix, AZ, Folsom, CA.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree of Science in Supply Chain or a closely related field.
- 4+ years of combined experience with:
- Supply Chain Management.
- Operations Planning.
- Management Business Process Improvement.
- Order Demand, Fulfillment processes and, Supply Chain Management Tools.
- Business Analysis Process, Reengineering, and Stakeholder Management.
- Fast-paced programs and or projects management experience.
- Knowledge on silicon planning.
- Knowledge on OneMPS.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Other LocationsUS, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $93,390.00-$140,150.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience