Supply Chain Integration Manager
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Supply chains have become more integral to corporate success as stakeholder expectations rise, product complexity increases, and risks to supply intensify in severity and frequency. Intel’s Global Supply Chain Operations (GSCO) stands at the center of these demands, providing for the needs of the enterprise. Our New Business Integration (NBI) team within GSCO is responsible for leading the establishment of new revenue supply chains for product launches, collaboratively managing risk assessments and mitigation plans through our Product Life Cycle process and evolving existing supply chains in pursuit of revenue opportunities.
New Business Integration is an exciting and unique function at Intel. We have absolute clarity of purpose – establishing new supply chains to get products to market and harvest revenue. Every day is a new challenge and learning opportunity – we solve problems across the entirety of supply chain, including but not limited to: plan, source, make, deliver, returns, governance, and compliance. NBI is institutionalized to Intel’s product life cycle process, we are empowered to get the job done, and we have the honor and privilege to work with talented and passionate experts across the breadth of Intel.
Behavioral Traits we are looking for:
- Co-Elevation – We only succeed if we help our partners succeed
- Abundance Mentality – There’s enough important and strategic work for all of us to be successful
- Right Sized Solutions – To get minimal viable supply chain options while being brutally disciplined with investments
- One Intel Mindset – Ensure solutions are right for Intel, not optimized for any specific division/function
- Leadership – We earn our seat at the table because our partners know we get the job done and help them win
- Attitude – We win or lose as a team
- Accountability – we own the problem, no matter where it resides, until we transition to the right content experts
- Business Acumen – we have clarity of problems we are solving and the end state.
- Stakeholder Management – we always close the loop, set expectations and manage our success
- Flexible and Adaptable - to ensure program commitments are met on time in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills - experience presenting to and influencing executive management
- Demonstrated tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, and flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Proven stakeholder management skills and experience working in a highly matrixed, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, willing to take risks and challenge the status quo
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- As the Business Unit (BU) owner for New Business Initiatives (NBI), this role is expected to become a trusted partner for the BU - Cultivate a stronger and broader relationship and position NBI for greater influence and involvement in strategic discussions.
- Comprehend BU product roadmap and Go-To-Market Strategies, influence optimal routes to market and lead multiple integration teams to assess corresponding supply chain implications.
- Partner with Intel experts to design the physical and transactional supply chain; the scope of the supply chain to be enabled
- Lead x-Intel integration teams to ensure the supply chain is ready for 1st customer ship (GAAP/SOX/TaxTrade/Regulatory compliant, systems/warehouse/ODM readiness, tactical roles and responsibilities definition and readiness)
- Ensure zero supply chain barriers to product launches
- Manage Unified Product Lifecycle milestones, risk assessments and mitigation plans
- Balance supply chain Cost of Service goals with Business Unit PnL growth targets and sales and marketing Revenue goals.
- Educate partners, as well as the broader community on the Business Unit strategy, priorities, and performance to goals. Articulate intersection between Supply Chain Strategic Imperatives and BU new supply chain priorities and align key deliverables accordingly.
- Collaborate with other Integration Managers and supply chain key stakeholders to share BKMs and leverage knowledge of x-BU tools/processes.
- Influence investment in SC capabilities needed to enable BU growth by representing requirements to supply chain and IT capability owners
- Drive re-use of standard Intel supply chain tools and processes where appropriate, but recognize and influence investment when new capability is required to enable the business
This position will not be eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related Supply Chain program
- 10+ years experience in enterprise supply chain
- 10+ years experience of enterprise program management and/or operations (Planning, Logistics, Transportation, etc.).
- MBA in Business or related Supply Chain program
- PMI Certification
- APICS Certification
- Foundry Experience
- Understanding of Intel supply chain tools, processes and stakeholder organizations
- Strong program/project management skills
- Understanding of Intel's unified product lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of Intel's Boards and Systems business is a plus
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Other LocationsUS, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $141,673.00-$241,005.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience