Technical Sales Specialist – Artificial Intelligence
When you join Intel, you become part of a global organization with big ambitions. Our people have had a profound influence on the world by creating radical innovations that revolutionize the way we live.
We are driven by our purpose: To create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. We develop technologies that bring down barriers and enable tomorrow’s greatest scientific breakthroughs and cultural achievements.
In this position responsibilities included but not limit to:
- Drives transformative customer and partner engagements, evangelizes company's products in conjunction with assigned accounts, business development, and field account sales teams.
- Concentrates on transformation bets that contribute to substantial revenue growth for Intel.
- Guides key account executives to understand and solve customer business problems using Intel based solutions and services.
- Provides feedback to internal organizations such as marketing and account teams on market trends, customer voice, and business roadblocks.
- Leverages holistic business knowledge on key markets to manage the identification, creation, and management of new business opportunities with select companies.
- Exhibits knowledge of broad ecosystem, scale, industry, and product specialization to develop new solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates the value of new technologies to solve customer problems by interacting with technical decision makers, industry influencers, policy makers, and social platforms such as conferences and presentations.
- Formulates and monitors key metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the account opportunities.
- Facilitates financial analyses, long range forecasting, and analysis studies associated with potential opportunities.
- Develops financial and business models, goals, pricing, promotion, placement and positioning, to make desired financial commitments.
As a successful candidate, you must have willingness to lead customers through the business cycle to achieve strategic goals
Note: This is a commissioned sales position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel Immigration sponsorship.
BSc in STEM, Marketing, Business and 5+ years of consistent track record of business or technical performance in data center business and/or market intelligence-expertise on AI customer needs and constraints and competitive strengths and weaknesses
Master's degree and/or MBA
5+ years of experience in AI and/or high-performance computing
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Other LocationsUS, WA, Seattle; US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, San Diego; US, CA, San Jose; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Washington, California: $181,145.00-$289,863.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience