Be part of the team that develops the manufacturing automation and applications that support Intel key manufacturing operations.
- Develops and supports manufacturing web applications
- Work in high performing Agile team using Scrum methodologies to tackle manufacturing business challenges and maximize business value delivery
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Science or Software Engineering.
- Desire to learn and passionate about problem solving
- Experienced in Angular web development and SQL DB development
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.