IT Systems Analyst - SAP Group Reporting and Consolidations
The Integrated Device Manufacturing 2.0 (IDM 2.0) Acceleration Office (IAO) is a new team responsible for creating the internal foundry model within Intel that will power the next phase of our IDM 2.0 strategy. Implementing an internal foundry model means establishing our current Manufacturing Service plus Intel Foundry Services as its own operating segment and PNL within Intel. This means partnering to create consistent processes, systems and guardrails between our business unit, design, and manufacturing teams. This allows us to implement industry best business practices and capabilities to help Intel deliver leading products and services.
IAO is seeking an SAP Group Reporting IT leader with a strong track record of building end to end financial system flows to drive the foundation for Intel’s dynamic business environment. This requires the ability to partner and collaborate across business groups while leading innovation and positive change. Key areas of focus are Financial Accounting, Central Finance, Corporate Consolidations, Indirect Tax, and Finance Master Data.
The SAP Group Reporting IT lead is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Building SAP Group Reporting technology solutions that transform Intel’s Global Finance functions
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP Group Reporting solutions and ensuring all works together seamlessly
- Engaging a team of subject matter experts and key users to build understanding of current and to-be processes
- Working closely with our integration partner to define the future end to end process and solution
- Working closely with data systems architects to complete the data replication between legacy systems and SAP S/4
- Supporting the broader SAP implementation team to implement group reporting and global tax tools and processes
- Working with project team and business stakeholders to arrive at key business decisions as it relates to process changes and system configuration
- Working with our integration partner Lead and Finance partners to develop the change management strategy, capture change impacts and lead organization changes triggered by the project
- Planning and executing a detailed cutover plan of all business activities required for a successful go-live
- Collaborating on master data elements required for SAP Group Reporting
IAO is a fun and highly collaborative team that provides a unique, front-seat opportunity to lead change across the full scope of Intel's business. If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity for influence and to shape a key component of Intel's future, and you are willing to embrace the pace and ambiguity that comes with this challenge, then we encourage you to apply.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience as a Tech Lead, with ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to SAP leveraging BAPIs and other standard SAP tools
- 8+ plus years of experience with SAP solutions
- Strong understanding of financial transactional flow in SAP
- Ability to lead requirements and influence the design of repeatable and scalable processes
- Proven track record of collaboration across multiple organizations, business partners and stakeholders
- Expertise in large scale business transformation
- Proven track record and experience in leading SAP Group Reporting implementations with large global enterprises across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization.
- Experience with SAP MDG Finance and integrations with other related SaaS platforms like Concur, Ariba, Blackline, etc. is preferred.
- Experience with S4 HANA architecture and tools is a plus.
- Good understanding and experience of agile software development methodologies and experience with SAP implementation methodologies
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills with high internal drive with an ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; able to mediate opposing viewpoints; work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed organization.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential.
- Willingness to work in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-geo organizations.