PGDM Factory Emergency Management Program Specialist
Intel's recently announced IDM 2.0 strategy includes a plan to significantly expand the manufacturing network, establishing new capacity and capability to meet the accelerating global demand for semiconductors.
The Disaggregation Manufacturing Organization (DMO) will play an important role in this strategy, leveraging Intel's Advanced Packaging technology portfolio to deliver leadership products. To enable this ramp, DMO is building an Advanced Packaging manufacturing facility in Malaysia, increasing its investment in this region which has been a critical part of Intel's supply chain for nearly five decades.
Join the Intel Malaysia Advanced Packaging team where you will be instrumental in developing and ramping some of Intel's newest Advanced Packaging technologies and help us realize Intel's vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
The Penang Disaggregated Manufacturing (PGDM) Corporate Security Emergency Management Specialist will be responsible for benchmarking, developing, implementing, and continuously improving emergency safety standards, business processes, and systems to enable business continuity.
The Factory Emergency Management Program Specialist:
- Serves as a subject matter expert and owns the overall crisis management program.
- Manages corporate emergency operations, business continuity, to safeguard company employees and assets and ensures compliance with emergency regulations.
- Prepares, processes, or supervises the processing of pertinent planning documents such as Emergency Operations Plans (EOP), Emergency Action Plans (EAP), Event Action Plans, Corrective Action Plans (CAP), and any other Emergency Management planning document for factory specific requirements.
- Performs a set of diversified technical and managerial duties including safety communications, reinforcing Living in an Injury-Free Environment, and working closely with factory management on incident prevention and investigation.
- Coordinates the collaboration of cross-functional teams in the development of all emergency management plans.
- Coordinates training and drills for Factory response readiness.
- Oversees the administrative and business management functions of emergency services, including the development and tracking of policies and procedures, creation of documents, analysis of specifications, and purchasing of emergency equipment and resources.
- Supports testing and evaluation of emergency management plans and equipment in accordance with government regulations.
- Keeps informed of activities or changes that could affect the likelihood of an emergency, as well as those that could affect response efforts and details of plan implementation.
- Works closely with Corporate Security team and takes on to ensuring Emergency Response Systems (ERT) are intact through auditing and provides a report of findings and/or recommendations for improvement.
- This is a salaried exempt position. Working hours require flexibility to cover both expected and unexpected events that will come up at inconvenient times during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor of Science degree with 3+ year of directly managing emergency and safety incidents.
- Semiconductor manufacturing environment Business Acumen and proficiency with Life Safety Systems (LSS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have high level of tolerance in ambiguous situations.
- Expertise working knowledge of the Emergency Response and Incident and Command Structure
PhD in STEM with experience managing emergency preparedness. 6+ years of Emergency Response experience with Risk Assessment and Management
Senior stakeholder Management, influence, and communication.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.