Platform Solutions Architect, Wireless Core and Wireline Segment
מלזיה Job ID JR0250495 Job Category Platform Hardware and Systems Engineering Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
- Work with the world's leading communications service providers and vendor ecosystem directly and indirectly to help drive infrastructure transformation.
- Understand the business use cases, technical merits and TCO value propositions identifying gaps and opportunities and putting in place strategies to address win and deploy solutions that drive alignment with the Communications Service Provider service offerings.
- Employ solution selling methodologies to influence within the customer organization and Intel to drive customer requirements and market needs into actionable goals.
- Develop the strategy and influence Intel's product and solution roadmap to meet comms service provider market requirements drive clear competitive differentiation and prove the value of these solutions in practice.
- Build, test and Position solutions value to customer influencers, software partners as well as train a worldwide sales force to scale business opportunities.
- Evangelize Intel technologies in public forums as conferences and various customer events to help drive software evolution infrastructure change and business scale.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge Masters preferred
- 8 years of industry experience
- Customer facing experience is required
- Strong understanding and experience with Telecommunications networking, 5G wireless core, Cloud computing, containerization technologies, Kubernetes, virtualization and software defined networking.