Senior Finance Analyst
WW Program Center of Excellence (COE) is an organization within Sales, General and Administrative (SGnA) Finance. The COE supports worldwide contra revenue Channel programs, scope includes program payment, support and close. There are ample opportunities to work with sales operations to optimize channel's rebate programs investment. The position provides opportunities to build comprehensive financial systems experience, business partnership and rebate automation skillsets. At the same time, gain an understanding of Intel Channel business, policies, practices and financial accounting to anticipate and mitigate potential revenue impact.
Job responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Supports contra revenue Channel programs including calculation, payment release and drives program standardization, efficiency to deliver timely and accurate payments.
- Close deliverables include accrues the program contra revenue, supports AvP and QoQ variance analysis and report out as part of close process.
- Regularly applies program incentive strategies, rebate policies and leverage cumulative knowledge from pervious experiences to independently execute an appropriate course of action, i.e. risk mitigation, drives governance, implements controls, and ZBB.
- Additionally, as we transform our processes into the next generation of automated systems, reporting capabilities to drive built-in controls, sustainability and scalability, ad-hoc tasks will be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 3-5 years of related experience.
- A fast learner with a positive attitude, attention to details, data accuracy, solid experience in accounting and financial analysis skills, system aptitude, excellent oral and written English communication skills, ability to work independently and collaborate across functional, geographies to achieve mutual results.
- Candidate with 1 or more years of experience in creating business intelligence analytics, predictive and prescriptive modeling, example using Power BI, Python or equivalent is an advantage.