1. Mandatory Skillset:
- Excellent C/C++/Scripting programming skills,
- Hands on with Linux kernel system software development,
- Experience in development and debugging in KMD/UMD area
- Proficiency in working with git
- Linux open source upstreaming exposure
- Should have design thinking mindset and should be able to design linux solution derived from requirements
2. Nice to have:
- Awareness and hands on KMD Display drivers and features like 4K displays, HDR, IP enablement etc
- Hands on Graphics Display technologies DisplayPort/DisplayPort, Type C/TBT HDMI, Display power management
- Good exposure to Linux upstreaming including but not limited to having upstreaming patches
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and to react quickly to changing priorities
- Self-starter and very good problem solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Should have experience in working with cross geos teams
- Excellent writing and communication skills
-B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics engineering, Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of overall experience.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.