Senior Backend Engineer
Granulate, an Intel Company, empowers enterprises and digital native businesses with real-time, continuous application performance optimization and capacity management, leading to up to 45% reduced cloud and on-prem compute costs, with no code changes needed.
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Granulate, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the digital backbone of our groundbreaking products. Immerse yourself in a collaborative environment where your ideas will help evolve our microservices architecture, driving both innovation and scalability. Join our team of elite engineers as you architect, build, and refine the advanced backend systems that empower users around the globe.
- Design and implement highly scalable and reliable backend services.
- Work closely with front-end, agent developers, and DevOps teams to ensure seamless deployment and operation.
- Contribute to architectural decisions and actively participate in code reviews.
- Lead by example, mentor junior engineers and ensure high standards of code quality.
- Develop asynchronous RESTful APIs using FastAPI.
- Monitor system performance and optimize for latency and scalability, while maintaining best practices.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of data storage solutions (Database).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in backend development.
- Strong knowledge in Python and experience with FastAPI or similar frameworks.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Hands-on experience with various database technologies, including relational, time-series, and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in agent-based solutions and asynchronous programming paradigms.
- Familiarity with monitoring solutions like Datadog.
- Experience with Prometheus and ClickHouse is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Creative thinker who can contribute innovative ideas to the team.